Former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. Michael Kase Aondoaka, SAN, has refuted reports of alleged legal tussle over a N50 million house in Abuja.
Aondoaka made the refutal yesterday, contrary to media reports that he and a businessman were entangled in a suit over the said property.
According to him, an Abuja Chief Magistrate Court, Karu, had earlier dismissed a case on the matter.
Nigerian Pilot on Monday published a report that the former Minister alongside one Mr. Ordoo Aondoaka are claiming ownership of the said house located inside the popular Prince and Princess Estate, Abuja.

READ ALSO  Abuja taxi drivers block roads, protest colleague’s killing

Loading...
loading...
SHARE