during the Premier League match between Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge on November 26, 2016 in London, England.

REPORTS from England say Chelsea
outcast Diego Costa is ready to begin
peace talks with the Blues in a bid to save
his World Cup dream after failed move to
Atletcio Madrid.
The Chelsea striker suffered a major
blow on Friday when the move to Atletico
Madrid he has been pushing for collapsed
at the last moment with the two clubs
unable to agree a fee.
Costa, who is still back home in Brazil
having refused to return to Chelsea since
the end of last season, is now in limbo, with
Atletico wanting him to settle his dispute
with Chelsea to allow a deal to happen in
January.
But in what would be a major climbdown,
Costa according to The Express is
considering a reconciliation with Chelsea,
and is being urged by close friends to
return to England to settle his affairs with
the club.
A source close to the Costa camp told
Express Sport on Sunday night: “There will
have to be a reconciliation between Diego
and Chelsea.
“Diego will have to come back to England,
because he does not want his career to end
with him back in Brazil like this.”
Costa is also being told by those close to
him to consider dropping the legal action
he has begun against Chelsea for the way
the club have handled the affair.
A friend said last night: “Diego has
no grounds to sue Chelsea. But Chelsea
dohave grounds to sue Diego.”
Costa’s stand-off with Chelsea began
with a text from manager Antonio Conte at
the end of last season telling him he was
not in the club’s plans for this season.
Since then he has remained at home in
Lagarto in Brazil, working with a personal
trainer while ignoring Chelsea’s demand
that he return to England to get fit and be
available for selection.

READ ALSO  Man United is first club to smash $1bn brand barrier

loading...
SHARE