British Prime Minister David Cameron announces his resignation after the United Kingdom votes to leave the European Union
- Cameron told the nation he had spoken to Queen Elizabeth Friday morning
- Cabinet is to meet on Monday to work out next steps forward
- Britain to have a new Prime Minister before party conference in October, he said
- Final tally released — Leave: 17,410,742 beats Remain: 16,141,241
- European markets tumble, pound crashes to its lowest levels in 31 years
Ad:See How you can turn $500 into $10,000 Click HERE For Details.