Here are the major transfer news making the round today in world football;
– Sergio Ramos has extended his contract at Real Madrid until June 2020, the La Liga club have announced.
– Valencia defender Nicolas Otamendi is in Manchester ahead of a proposed €40million to Manchester City, according to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.
– David de Gea will be offered a £12m signing fee by Real Madrid next summer if he sits out the final year of his Manchester United contract and joins them on a free.
– Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen is on Juventus’ radar following Arturo Vidal’s departure.
– Brendan Rodgers says there is no change in Mario Balotelli’s squad status at Liverpool, and he will continue to train with their young players after being told to find a new club.
– Manchester City will up their bid for Wolfsburg midfielder Kevin De Bruyne to £50m.
– Real Madrid are set to sign Inter Milan’s Mateo Kovacic, leading to question marks over the future of Isco and Arsenal target Karim Benzema.
– West Brom boss Tony Pulis is prepared for the possible departure of striker Saido Berahino, with Tottenham set to make a £15million bid for the England U21 striker .
– Gokhan Inler is expected to arrive at Leicester City today ahead of his proposed transfer from Napoli. The 31-year-old Swiss is expected to finalise his move to the King Power today in a deal believed to be worth €5million plus bonuses.
– Latest Chelsea signing, Abdul Baba Rahman will wear the No. 17 shirt at Chelsea, the Premier League champions have announced.
– West Brom defender Joleon Lescott has agreed a new deal to extend his stay at The Hawthorns. The 32-year-old is currently in the final year of his contract at Albion after signing a two-year deal when joining the club from Manchester City last summer.