Here are the major transfer news making the rounds today in world football;
– Mario Balotelli has completed his medical ahead of a proposed move to AC Milan.
– Chelsea have confirmed Juan Cuadrado has joined Juventus on a season-long loan.
– Barcelona have brushed aside media speculation linking Neymar with a world-record transfer move to Manchester United, revealing the club will soon offer the Brazilian superstar a contract extension.
– Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu has confirmed the club will not be making any further signings until next year. The European champions have signed Aleix Vidal from Sevilla and Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid earlier this summer, but the new arrivals cannot play until January when the club’s transfer ban imposed by FIFA expires.
– West Brom have rejected an improved bid of £22m from Tottenham for Saido Berahino. Spurs had an initial £18m bid for Berahino rejected earlier this month.
– Kevin de Bruyne’s representatives have had no contact or discussions with Man Utd.
– Chelsea midfielder Marko Marin has joined Trabzonspor on loan for the rest of the season.
– Everton defender John Stones has handed in a transfer request. Chelsea have made several bids to sign 21-year-old.
– Former Liverpool defender John Arne Riise will join Frenchman Florent Malouda and Brazilian Roberto Carlos at the Delhi Dynamos for the second season of the Indian Super League, the club announced on Tuesday.
– Defender Joleon Lescott has linked with a move to Sunderland, though Aston Villa are thought to have tabled a £1m bid for the West Brom player.
– Former Swansea midfielder Jonathan de Guzman is still mulling over the possibility of a move to Sunderland.
– Wolves are all set to reject Norwich City’s improved offer for Benik Afobe, believed to be in the region of £8million.
Arsenal reignite interest in Edinson Cavani although Arsene Wenger is awaiting encouragement before bidding for PSG striker.