Manchester United star, Ryan Giggs has apologised to his brother for the eight-year affair he had with his wife.
His apology came nearly four years after bedding her for the last time.
Ryan, 41, phoned Rhodri, 38, and the two brothers are now reconciling in an attempt to rebuild their relationship.
A source told the Sun newspaper that ‘Ryan rang Rhodri out of the blue a few weeks ago. Rhodri moved on a long time ago but was adamant Ryan had to make the first move as he was the one who had done wrong.’
On Easter Sunday the two brothers were spotted out together with friends at the Neighbourhood bar in Manchester.
A clubber said: ‘They were sitting in the VIP area and looked like they were enjoying each other’s company again.’
The affair was first revealed in June 2011, when Rhodri’s wife Natasha admitted an eight-year affair with the former star winger.
Natasha also said she had aborted Ryan’s baby just weeks before she got married to Rhodri in Las Vegas.
She decided to go public in 2011 after Ryan Giggs’ controversial attempt to place a gagging order on Big Brother star, Imogen Thomas after their six-month affair ended.
He spent £150,000 getting a High Court injunction against her.
However, his attempt to silence her fell apart after a sustained Twitter campaign that resulted in an MP naming him in parliament.
In January 2012, Natasha went on to Celebrity Big Brother, where she openly talked about the affair to her fellow housemates.
Ryan lives with wife Stacey and their two children in a £4m mansion.
He is currently part of Manchester United manager, Louis Van Gaal’s backroom staff with his side third in the Barclays Premier League.
Natasha originally left Rhodri but the two later unsuccessfully tried to reconcile, and they divorced in 2013.
Natasha, 32, had a son last year with a new partner.
Rhodri is now married to Ashleigh Turner, 24, and they have a baby son.
Yesterday he was banned from driving for six months, after being caught driving his Mercedes with no insurance in Ardwick near Manchester.
Manchester Magistrates Court also ordered him to pay £215 in fines and costs.
He told the court he would lose his job as a HGV driver for an agency if he lost his licence.
‘I have been awaiting the outcome of this. It has been difficult. They only allow certain people to drive for them. I will lose my job if I lost my licence,’ he said.
‘It is not exceptional hardship but I would obviously have to find something else.’

READ ALSO  FG to collaborate with Bauchi Govt to revive Durbar Festival

Ad:See How you can turn $500 into $10,000 Click HERE For Details.