The Islamic State (IS) group says it was behind a suicide bombing on a Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia that killed at least 10 people.
The attack in Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province is the first to be claimed by the Saudi branch of IS, which was formally established last November.
The claim was posted on Twitter with an image of the bomber by an account that is a reliable source on the group.
IS has previously threatened to attack Shia Muslims in Saudi Arabia.
Witnesses reported a huge blast at the Imam Ali mosque in the village of al-Qadeeh, in Qatif governorate during Friday prayers.
A doctor at the hospital told the BBC that at least 10 people were killed and about 70 injured, “some very critically”.

Ad:See How you can turn $500 into $10,000 Click HERE For Details.