PeP Guardiola says Claudio Bravo will be his last summer signing at Manchester City, insisting there is “no chance” of any further arrivals before deadline day. The City boss also confirmed that Bravo will not make his debut against West Ham this weekend despite being available to play. Bravo became City’s seventh signing of the summer when he sealed his £13.75 million move from Barcelona on Thursday. Guardiola has emphasised the size of his squad on several occasions so far and thirty players took part in training on Friday. That means that City will concentrate on finding new homes for Joe Hart, Samir Nasri, Wilfried Bony, Yaya Toure and Eliaquim Mangala before the transfer window closes next Wednesday.
“No, no chance,” Guardiola said when questioned about bringing in some more new faces. “It’s enough, we have 30 players, it’s enough. I’m so happy with the squad and the team. I’m so confident. I trust a lot in them.” The City boss added that he has no fresh injuries ahead of the West Ham clash at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday. Kelechi Iheanacho was stretchered off during City’s midweek victory over Steaua Bucharest, but Guardiola revealed the problem turned out to be “almost nothing”. “I was more scared [because of] his reaction than really what it was,” he added on Iheanacho. “Everybody is fit, everybody is ready. We trained with 30 players today. “Bravo is fit but he’s not going to play this weekend.”


Ad:See How you can turn $500 into $10,000 Click HERE For Details.
SHARE