The Presidency on Tuesday again said President Muhammadu Buhari has not withdrawn the 2016 Budget from the National Assembly.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, said this in his reaction to enquiries made on the whereabouts of the document.

READ ALSO  Naira falls against dollar at parallel market

There were reports earlier in the day that the document had been declared missing in the National Assembly.

READ ALSO  Group warns APGA chieftain against false accusation

But Shehu said the executive arm of government delivered copies of the budget in hundreds to the two chambers of the National Assembly.

READ ALSO  police hunt killers of woman involved in suicide bombing scare

Ad:See How you can turn $500 into $10,000 Click HERE For Details.