The widely-reported deal between six-time Nigeria Professional Football League, NPFL club, Enyimba and Esperance on Kingsley Sokari may have hit the rocks, can exclusively reveal.
This was after the 20-year-old explained on Thursday that he will be returning to Enyimba in the coming days.
It was reported that a deal had been struck between both clubs for Sokari’s services and a figure of $400,000 was mentioned.
“I don’t think I will be going back to Tunis to join Esperance because they have not fulfilled their part of the deal as regards payment,” Sokari told
He added that he would be re-joining the under-23s ahead of the next month’s Olympic qualifier Congo before making a decision on his future.
“At this moment, I am focussed on the under-23 side and our upcoming game against Congo.
“I felt bad missing the first leg in Port Harcourt. I missed out because I came to camp late as I had to go to Tunisia over the Esperance deal.
“The coach was not happy I returned late but has now said I can join the team for the second leg.
“I will talk about my next move after the game against Congo.
“When I am back from Congo, I will return to Enyimba,” he said.
When contacted, Enyimba’s media chief, Farriel Allaputa said the club would make an official statement about the issue in the coming days.
“We will not be speaking to the media at this point. As soon as the time is right, we will do just that,” he said.

READ ALSO  Henman: Djokovic is a machine

Ad:See How you can turn $500 into $10,000 Click HERE For Details.