The World Health Organization Thursday confirmed a new case of Ebola in Sierra Leone, the second since west Africa last week declared an end to the epidemic that has killed more than 11,300 people.

READ ALSO  Muslim women advocate entrepreneurial skills for girls

“There was a new confirmed case,” WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic told AFP in an email, adding that the new case was the aunt of a 22-year-old student who was determined to have died of the virus on Jan. 12.

READ ALSO  I told Ugwuanyi he would be Governor – Rev Mbaka

loading...
SHARE